Thursday, November 27, 2008

Healthy Eating During the Holidays


Healthy eating during the holidays...

It's on almost just about everybody's mind.

For some it is a reality.

For the majority of the population, the nutritional plan gets thrown out the window for at least a day -- that's if there are no leftovers.

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for pumpkin pie.

As a Personal Trainer in Manhattan Beach, CA, I spend a good portion of my time reminding my clients that their nutritional habits are just as important to achieving fitness goals as the exercise itself is.

So, if you've been exercising regularly this year and you've been following a reasonable eating plan, tomorrow is a little bit of a test.

The health club that I work at was actually packed tonight with people getting in a last workout before the holiday.

I'm planning on heading in tomorrow morning for my own workout to see some of the fitness diehards!

If you're not currently on a nutritional plan, but have been thinking about starting one for a while, my most highly recommended program is Precision Nutrition by Dr. John Berardi.

It's what I recommend to all of my clients and it does wonders for their bodies, both inside and out.

This time of year, (the span between Halloween and New Years), often presents the most trouble for men and women in terms of weight gain.

If you want to make this year different, treat yourself to a gift -- the gift of fitness and personal training.

We'd love to help make this year your most fit ever.

Schedule your complimentary personal trainer consultation today.

Have a terrific Thanksgiving!

Committed to your healthy eating and fitness success,
Boh

David I. Bohmiller, BS, NSCA-CSCS
My Personal Trainer School LLC

No comments: