Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to the My Personal Trainer School Blog

Hi everyone,

For those of you that don't already know me from My-Personal-Trainer-School.com, my name is David "Boh" Bohmiller, Master Personal Trainer and your personal guide to everything fitness.

Our team is happy to provide fitness career information for aspiring personal trainers and group fitness instructors in our free online action guide. If you want to learn how to become a personal trainer or are interested in getting a personal trainer certification, you have found the top online resource.

On the other hand, if you are most interested in learning more about a successful fitness lifestyle, you'll want to learn more about our personal training services and weight loss programs.

Thanks for visiting our blog and our site. We hope that you'll visit each often for the latest in the fun world of fitness!

Committed to your fitness success,
Boh

David I. Bohmiller, BS, NSCA-CSCS

No comments: